Updated July 28, 2018
To give you an overview, I collect your email and order information when you sign up for a email list or purchase a product. I have to share that information with the platforms I use, like Teachable and Stripe. If you’ve subscribed to an email list, I use your email address to send you essays, offers, and updates about Might Could Studios. I don’t currently run any re-targeting ads, but if I do it’s only to show you things in Might Could Studios I think you may be interested in, and will only use non-identifiable information that almost all websites have now. This data is collected by “cookies”.
I will never sell your information to third parties or anyone else and would never do anything malicious with our information. I will never hide anything I am doing with your data from you. I care about your data just as much as I care about mine, and protect your data as if it were my own.
WHAT Personal Information I Collect
I collect personal data to help better know you, provide content to you, and improve your experience here at Might Could Studios. I do not share your data with anyone, and I do not sell your data to any third parties. The data collected, like your IP address and email address, serves to identify you. Collecting this data happens in numerous ways:
- Opt-In to Challenges, Newsletters, or Downloads: Your email address.
- Purchase a product or course: Your name, email, billing information, and payment source.
- Join Might Could Studiomates:Your name, email, billing information, and payment source.
- Comments: Name, website, and comment.
- Join a Waitlist: Your email address.
WHY Personal Information is Collected
I collect this information to learn more about my audience. What products does you are interested in, what topics you like most, what courses you enjoy, what courses or products you want in the future, what part of the experience could be improved, what free resources you would like most, etc.
- Opt-In to Challenges, Newsletters, or Downloads: Give you free content in the future or offer paid content related to the opt-in.
- Purchase a product or course: To process your purchase, communicate with you about the product or course, and alert you to future offers.
- Join Might Could Studiomates: To process your purchase, communicate with you about the community, and alert you to future offers.
- Comments: To identify the person making the comment and keep out spam bots.
- Join a Waitlist: To send you updates about that offer and alert your to new related offers.
HOW Personal Information is Collected
The following outlines how I request your information:
- Opt-In to Challenges, Newsletters, or Downloads: I ask for your consent.
- Purchase a product or course: I collect this information as part of a legal transaction.
- Join Might Could Studiomates: I collect this information as part of a legal transaction.
- Comments: I ask for your consent.
- Join a Waitlist: I ask for your consent.
WHO Has Access to The Personal Information Collected
We work with a lot of different online businesses to bring you everything that Might Could has to offer, which means they help process your personal data. The following are those companies:
- Opt-In to Challenges, Newsletters, or Downloads: Convertkit.com
- Purchase a course: Teachable.com, to process your payment
- Join Might Could Studiomates: Mighty Networks, to process your payment
- Comments: WordPress
- Join a Waitlist: Convertkit.com
WHAT Cookies Are Used
If you would like to revoke your consent to be tracked, you need to clear your browser cookies for www.might-could.com. For information on how to do this, please follow the instructions here.
WHAT Content is Embedded From Other Websites
Posts and pages on this site may include embedded content (videos, images, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the user has visited the other website.
HOW LONG Personal Information is Retained
- Opt-In to Challenges, Newsletters, or Downloads: Email is kept indefinitely until your email is removed. If you unsubscribe, your email is removed immediately.
- Purchasing a course: Your name and billing information is kept indefinitely for tax audit purposes.
- Join Might Could Studiomates: Your name and billing information is kept indefinitely for tax audit purposes.
- Comments: Indefinitely, or until comment is deleted.
- Join a Waitlist: Email is kept indefinitely until your email is removed. If you unsubscribe, your email is removed immediately.
WHAT RIGHTS You Have for Your Personal Information
If you have purchased a course or product, signed up for a challenge, newsletter, download, or waitlist, joined a community, or made a comment on this website, you have the right to withdraw your consent on any or all of those items. At the bottom of every email, there is an unsubscribe link you can use to withdraw consent and stop our emails. You are given the option to opt-out of that one segment, or the entire email list altogether. You can also contact me at email@example.com at any time. This does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal, and security purposes.
WHERE Personal Information is Sent
All your data is collected in the United States, where Might Could Studios and the companies we work with are based.
Contact Might Could Studios
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information these policies or with any requests regarding your personal data.